Our clinical staff has the support of an interdisciplinary team, which consists of experienced, health care professionals and volunteers that are committed to providing patients with the best possible care from the time they are admitted until the time they are discharged from our program.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of patients and join a caring, dynamic group of professionals, Click Here to view current career opportunities.top
Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer assists the Chief Executive Officer in the administration of all financial aspects of the Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice of Suffolk, Inc. The Chief Finance Officer provides overall direction and supervision of all finance and related budgetary functions, and participates in agency strategic planning.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Master’s in business administration preferred.
- CPA desirable.
- Five years progressive financial responsibility.
- Two years’ experience in health care finance preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data processing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate.
Visiting Nurse Service and Hospice of Suffolk offers a rich benefits package and a competitive salary commensurate with credentials and experience. EOE