COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
VNSHS is proud and honored to be providing COVID-19 vaccines to our local communities. Unfortunately, we did not receive an allocation of vaccines this week. We apologize that we do not have vaccinations available at this time. Please read the following information carefully regarding our clinics:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU
When you come to your appointment you MUST BRING the following items:
1. Proof of Eligibility A completed Proof of Eligibility Form which can be found HERE. You will receive a submission ID indicating completion. Print a copy and bring it with you to your appointment. If you cannot submit the form online, it will be available at the vaccination site. We are required to verify that you meet the eligibility requirements as per New York State Guidelines. These guidelines continue to change. If you are not eligible at this time, please check back periodically.
2. Proof of eligibility if not age eligible (Employee ID card or pay stub)
3. Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport)
4. Original and copy (front and back) of your current insurance card
5. Completed New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Immunization Screening and Consent Form that can be accessed HERE. Please bring this form with you to your appointment.
6. The COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card which you received when your first dose was administered must be brought to your second dose appointment.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Please check back here to learn when vaccines are available and to schedule your appointment.
IS THERE A FEE FOR THE VACCINE?
No. At the time of your appointment, you’ll be asked a series of clinical questions to ensure readiness for a vaccine. We ask for your insurance information BUT the vaccine is free and there will never be a charge to you. This information is for administrative use only.
HOW WILL MY SECOND DOSE BE SCHEDULED?
Your second dose appointment will be scheduled automatically when you receive your first vaccine dose. Your second appointment will be scheduled for the same time and at the same location, four weeks following your first dose. You will receive a card onsite with the date and time indicated. Please keep in mind when scheduling your first appointment that your second appointment will occur at the same time of day.
WHAT IF I DO NOT HAVE A COMPUTER OR IF AM HOMEBOUND?
If you do not have a computer you may call our office and someone will assist you in scheduling an appointment.
If you are homebound and unable to come into our office, please check back periodically for updates on our home vaccination program. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate home visits at this time.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT?
If for some reason you cannot keep your appointment, please notify our office immediately by calling 631.261.7200 so we may give your appointment to another person.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE COVID-19 VACCINE
The following educational documents should be reviewed in advance of your vaccination appointment and are provided here for your convenience. (Click on each to learn more):