Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice of Suffolk will be distributing the COVID-19 vaccine soon.
VNSHS is proud and honored to be providing COVID-19 vaccines to our local communities. Unfortunately, we did not receive an allocation of vaccines this week. We apologize that we do not have vaccinations available at this time.
Please read the following information carefully regarding our clinics:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU
When you come to your appointment you MUST BRING the following items:
1. Proof of Eligibility A completed Proof of Eligibility Form which can be found HERE. You will receive a submission ID indicating completion. Print a copy and bring it with you to your appointment. If you cannot submit the form online, it will be available at the vaccination site. We are required to verify that you meet the eligibility requirements as per New York State Guidelines. These guidelines continue to change. If you are not eligible at this time, please check back periodically.
2. Proof of eligibility if not age eligible (Employee ID card or pay stub)
3. Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport)
4. Original and copy (front and back) of your current insurance card
5. Completed New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Immunization Screening and Consent Form that can be accessed HERE. Please bring this form with you to your appointment.
6. The COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card which you received when your first dose was administered must be brought to your second dose appointment.
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Please check back here to learn when vaccines are available and to schedule your appointment.